We singled out the Lechon Belly as our favorite dish for our Noche Buena this year.
5 kilos FreshNow Pork Belly
2 tbsp. salt
1 tbsp. pepper
1. Scrape off the ribs from the FreshNow Pork Belly.
2. Slit alternate diagonally on the meat side.
3. Rub the salt and pepper all over the meat side of the FreshNow Pork Belly.
4. Prick the skin all over with fork.
5. Rub the vinegar all over the skin.
6. Flip then arrange the laurel leaves, lemon grass & onion leeks on the meat part of the belly.
7. Roll FreshNow Pork Belly into a tight log and tie to secure shape.
8. Arrange the FreshNow Pork Belly in a turbo broiler and roast for 5 hours:
8.1 175'C 2 hours
8.2 225'C 1 hour
8.3 250'C 2 hours
Present a spicy twist to your simple pork riblets. With siling labuyo and our authentic sauce mixture, mmmm... bring out the rice now!
1. 1 kg. FreshNow Pork Riblets
2. 1 tbsp. Salt
4. 2 tbsp. Sugar
5. Soy Sauce
6. Pineapple Juice
7. Oyster Sauce
10. Siling Labuyo
1. Start by rubbing pork riblets with salt and pepper. Mix sugar, soy sauce, pineapple juice, oyster sauce, lemon juice, catsup & siling labuyo. Melt butter in a pan.
2. Melt butter in a pan.
3. In goes the FreshNow Pork Riblets for stir frying.
4. Sauté pork riblets in garlic & onion. Pour mixture and let this boil until the meat is tender.
5. Reduce the heat to a simmer. Serve hot.
Watch our you tube video here BBQ Pork Riblets Recipe - YouTube
Subscribe to this blog's RSS feed using https://freshnow.shop/blogs/news.atom